Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Monday, January 05, 2009

There's no place like home, but some come pretty close!

Yes, we have finally made it back home! I knew we were going to be gone for awhile and was planning on updating the blog but it kept being pushed aside because we were too busy having fun with our family. Of course, we had a great Christmas and New Year. Ethan and Gracie had fun playing with all of their cousins and hanging out with their grandparents and great grandparents. We spent Christmas Eve with my family and enjoyed our annual seafood dinner, and then we spent Christmas morning with Eric’s family and enjoyed Belgian Waffles. If you know me, you know my passion for food and eating!!! Needless to say the kids were spoiled rotten and in the words of Ethan after me telling him no, “Where’s Grandma?” Yes, my child has realized the power of grandparents. Now my other child, Gracie, decided that she was going to jump back in time and wake up between 2-3 times a night. At first she would just want to play, then after getting too tired she wanted me to hold her all night long. Once I realized she was making a habit out of it we decided that it was best to come home early. Last night was our first night being back and I was worried that she was going to continue with the torture but she slept perfectly fine all night. When I went to put her to sleep she sat up looked around her room, laid back down rolled over and was out! In fact we all must have missed our house and beds because everyone crashed out really fast. We hope everyone had a great Christmas!



Sitting on Santa's lap at Grandma Teresa's Christmas Party.
Doesn't Gracie look huge!

He wanted his hand painted instead of his face. He got a black paw print.

Ethan and Grandma Teresa doing the cake walk.
They won three times!


Gracie playing with her ladybug balloon.

Looking so cute.

As soon as your done taking this picture and turn away
I am going to gab all these snow globes.

Ethan wearing a funny Santa Hat

Sitting on Santa's Lap AKA Grandpa Dan

Ethan watching Grandpa wave and hand out Candy canes.
The flash cut out most of the lights out but trust me it lights up the block.

Opening presents Christmas Eve


Opening presents Christmas morning
He is so proud of his underwear.

"Wow that girl looks like me"

Such a great Uncle!
Uncle Dave helped Ethan put together all of his presents.

No comments: