Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy Third Birthday Ethan!!!

Today my baby turned THREE and I still can't believe it. He is a such character and a busy body. He loves to talk and can sometimes be a little bossy. He loves learning about new things and is really big into pretend play. You never know if he is a pirate, doctor, or acting like daddy. He loves being outdoors and still gets a kick out of Jager. He is probably a little too conceited for his own good but I think that is our fault. He loves looking in the mirror and calls himself 'cute'. He is a wonderful big bother to his sister Gracie and is always looking out for her. He is quick to tell her when she is throwing a fit or won't share a toy where time out is. He is defiantly a cuddlier and loves it when I call him 'my baby'. He will probably make more trips to the ER than any other kid because he is a huge risk taker and loves pushing the limits. He is a morning person like his mother. You know when Ethan is awake because he jumps out of bed, shuts his door every time, runs into our room and promptly says "Good Morning" in such a chipper voice. He is looking more and more like his Daddy everyday. He loves being told that because that is his best buddy. He gets such a thrill when only Eric and him hang out all day. I know he enjoys that one on one time very much. His laughter is contagious. He is such a great kid with a big heart but of course I would say that, I am his Mom!

Since we were home around Ethan's birthday and we knew we would probably never have the chance again, we decided to have his birthday there. This is the first birthday he got to share with them and he loved having his cousins there to play with. It was held at Putt-Putt so they all enjoyed miniature golf and games. We pigged out on pizza and cake, I forgot the ice cream. Normally, Eric reminds me! Ethan had a great time and was spoiled rotten.


Found the cord! I swear without Eric I probably wouldn't own a computer,
heck I barely learned how to text last week.

Getting ready to blow!


Yummy!

Opening Presents

On his first shot he got a hole in one! Pure Luck



His cousin Aiden showing him how to ride his new bike


The happy birthday boy

Our 5th Wedding Anniversary too!

No comments: