Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Gracie and Gabrielle = BFF

Well Gracie is barely 11 months old and already has a BFF. Our next door neighbors have a little girl who is 4 months younger than Gracie. Of course Gracie just wants to hug her till she can't breathe but thats only because she doesn't know her own strength yet. Gracie just loves when she comes over and loves when they are both on the floor together. I have been watching Gabrielle to help our neighbors out until they can get stuff squared away between their family and the day care. It has been easier than I expected and she is on our schedule so thats a breeze. Heck, throwing one more in the mix plus Jager who is my most difficult child sometimes doesn't seem too big of a difference. Plus it keeps Gracie occupied because she treats Gabrielle as her own personal doll. I catch her giving her hugs and kisses, which is too cute! They have been really great neighbors so I am just glad I get to help them out. Also toting one more kid around should be helping me in the arms department. I am still working my butt off or at least trying to work it off but I think I hit a plateau. No matter how many squats or ball crunches I do, I am not getting sore. I think I need to try something else.


If Gracie sees a blanket or a pillow on the floor she
automatically lays her head on it but I think she thought Gabrielle was the best choice.


Waving


Girly Girls

2 comments:

Hagg Family said...

That could be our girls playing together like that...miss ya girl! :)

vance's mama said...

oh my god!! she is so big!!!