Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Thursday, January 08, 2009

May the best Woman win!

Eric and I have a little race going on and it is kicking my butt. Whoever reaches their desired weight/body tone wins the grand prize money. It first was whoever wins picks the vacation spot but seeing how we both agreed on that one, we changed it to cold hard cash. I would like to buy a new wardrobe for our vacation and Eric being so predictable chose a gun. It is kind of like Biggest Loser. However, the problem I am facing is that I don’t want to lose anymore weight, I know how weird that sounds but I like the weight I am at and it is around the weight I was in high school. But, as we all know after two kids, the weight has redistributed itself in places that it was never there. Therefore, my issue is more with toning than building muscle. I run about 2 1/2 miles and walk 1 mile MWF and then on T-TH I head on over to the YMCA for an hour and do core strength training at night. Knowing how competitive Eric is, he is going all out. I could care less about the prize but just finally beating Eric at something other than Rummy would make it all worth it. I have always said that baby weight should be left in the boobs. Don’t you think after putting us through the 9 months plus birth God could have at least left us with the extra lbs. in our boobs instead of on our butts and mid section? Heck, Eric and I would of both made out on that deal. Well wish me luck, I got till mid April.

No comments: