Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Friday, January 30, 2009

Starting to play together

Well since Gracie is pulling herself up and exploring the world from a different level, it has given her a chance to play along side Ethan. Even though, he still needs reminding that she can play with his toys just like he plays with hers, they have been doing fairly well together. I still sometimes hear, "Mom can you come and get Gracie". Poor kid has yet to realize that this is only the beginning of having a sibling. Although I have to watch her because if she feels he is closing in on a toy she will lunge onto him with a open mouth like she is trying to bite him and start wailing away on him. Poor Ethan just sits there screaming for me to help get her off of him. I have no idea where she gets it from because Ethan was never a bitter and has never even bit her but when you are seeing it happen it looks like she has a short fuse just waiting to be lit. I think can already tell from this age their personalities. Ethan is more of a follower, he is the type that would probably blend with the crowd and kind of do what everyone else is doing. NOT Gracie, she is more of the child that would think of an idea good or bad and try it out. She will be the child to provide me with gray hairs. She is one feisty little girl!! It must be in the blood lines.


Ethan was at the kitchen table playing with this play-do and gadgets and out of nowhere ask me this:

Ethan: Mom, does Ty have play-do?
Me: I am sure he does. Do you remember where he lives?
Ethan: Yes, in Hawaii
Me: Thats right, I can't believe you remembered that.
Ethan: Looking down with a sad face "I really miss him"

Doesn't that just break your heart!!!


Gracie and Ethan playing



Gracie getting into things she shouldn't be getting into.

Ethan building his Lego Gun

He is aiming his Lego gun

Goofing around

One of my favorites

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say your son is very photogenic or your a just wonderful photographer! Some of the pics you take look like they need to be in or entered in a kids mag. of some sort...he is so handsome and takes wonderful pics! =) If you havent thought about it, you really should!