Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Oh sh*t!

Yes, I do have a bad mouth and my most favorite word is 'oh sh*t'. You can use it with everything. I think that is why I like it so much because it works for when you drop an egg on a newly mopped kitchen floor or when you see your child running towards the street and you need to get there fast. It has to be the most versatile phrase in my vocabulary. However, the other day after realizing Gracie was pulling the little thing that takes the dvd's right out of the DVD player, I said it while trying to stop her. Next thing I noticed my little mimic, Ethan repeats my special phrase. I promptly correct him saying that he must not say that word and must use Darn't or Shoot instead. I also told him that Mommy is no longer allowed to say that word anymore. Well it must of not been 5 minutes later, I slipped. Ethan runs up to me with the most serious face and with a stern voice, "MOM, you cannot say oh sh*t Mom, That is a bad word so do not say oh sh*t. You can say darn't or shoot but not oh sh*t Mom!!!!!" Of course I thought it was hilarious but I didn't dare show it. Needless to say we both needed a time out.

No comments: