Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Saturday, June 04, 2011

Oh Summer...we have missed you!

Friday was the first day of our summer vacation. Of course, being that there was no school, my little angels slept in till 8:00! NOT! Those little darlings of mine woke up before 6:30. When I tried to wake them up at 6:30 to go to school it took a lot more coaxing. Oh well, they must of sensed all the wonderful times ahead of us. The many pool play dates, dollar movie, bowling alley, Magik Theatre adventures, crafts galore, and the wonderful feelings of not being tied down to any schedule. I have to admit I am really excited about the summer and just enjoying the San Antonio heat! Crazy, right?! I have a crazy list of all the things I want to do with the kiddos. Good times to come!


Sleeping by the pool...can it get any better??

Lunch TIME!!

She has become so independent it is scary!

So content!

Gracie loves jumping in the pool!

Me and my hooligans!

Ethan doing his backward flip into the pool!

Us Girls!


This is a little video of Gracie singing to her sister!

No comments: