Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Highchair Music

Anytime Lexie is sitting in her highchair you can bet money that she will banging the TV trays the entire time. Sometimes, when we are having dinner we have to move her away from them because it will get to loud and she will not pay attention and eat her food. However, she just tries to wiggle out of her highchair almost falling out to get to them. Her speech therapist cracks up about it all the time.

*I was being sarcastic when I said Lexie was deaf and blind. She is not but unfortunately it is still labeled on her paperwork. They base it on the fact that they have no idea what she sees even though she has done great with every exam. I always reply that they have no idea what I see but no one calls me blind. Oh well! *

No comments: