Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Our love



Well for the past couple of nights Ethan has been sleeping through out the night without a feeding. Today I actually woke up before he did. That is the first since he has been born. Last night after bath time I feed him at 9:30 and by 10:00 he was out. He didn't wake up till 8:00 this morning. I woke up worried but I checked him and he was okay. Eric had mentioned that if he continues we may now be able to put him in his own room. We will have to see if he is just tricking us or if he is really going to continue to sleep thru the night. The pediatrician did say that between 2-3 months he should start to go thru the night without a feeding. I thought I would never say this but it does feel quite awkward not being awoken at 2 in the morning by a screaming infant. Sometimes I do miss the little infant that we brought home from the hospital but I am also excited to watch Ethan grow and discover new things. We have always heard parents’ talk about the special love that comes from having your own children, however now we get to feel it first hand and it has truly enriched our lives as well as our marriage.

No comments: