Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Monday, November 26, 2012

Fabulous Friends, First Tooth and Freezer Meals

After Eli's 2nd surgery our friend Amanda and her daughters visited with us for one week. She drove down from upstate NY to help us while we were busy trying to get Eli home. She and her daughters were such a huge help during such a stressful time. Between her watching my kiddos so Eric and I could go to the hospital, doing my laundry, and cleaning my house, she also made sure to leave me a ton of meals stocked up in my freezer. It was a relief to have a dear friend to lean on . She helped us physically and mentally calm down.


During their visit Ethan lost his first tooth! 
The tooth fairy left him $5.00 which also happens to be 
the exact amount Rayven's tooth fairy left for her first tooth. ;)



Pics of the kiddos holding baby brother.



 
Reese and Eli spending quality together. I can't believe I didn't get any pictures of the older kiddos 
playing together, but they pretty much lived outside the entire time.
 


Amanda and I



I am very thankful for all of my friends and quite speechless when it comes to their love and generosity! We have received so many wonderful gifts, restaurant gift cards, sweet treats in the mail and a ton of "Just say the word and I will be on the next flight in" promises! I can't believe that I have been so blessed to have so many remarkable woman in my life who not only love me, but truly love my family. I will NEVER EVER forget the way they love and care for my very special children. 

I have posted this quote on my blog before and I still LOVE it today! 
My friends remind me, by their very steadfastness, that truth, beauty, and goodness exist in the world, and that, no matter what, there are and always will be people loving people through thick and thin.

No comments: