Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

1st Day of Preschool






Today was Gracie's 1st day of Preschool. She goes 2 days a week for a couple of hours. She was so excited that she was going to to be able to join in on all this back to school excitement. As soon as we walked in the door, she placed her backpack and lunch box in her cubby, and then ran off to play with the other kids. I had to hunt her down to give her a kiss goodbye.

When I picked her up later she was as happy as can be but the first thing out of her mouth was "My teacher didn't yell at me today" RIGHT in front of the teacher. This is the first day she has had the teacher and I completely trust Ms. Marciella but Gracie has been paying very close attention to the questions that I ask Ethan. Ever since Ethan was in this preschool I would always ask, "Did you have a good day, What did you do?...etc" but I would sometimes throw in ,"Did your teacher yell today?" Don't judge! I want to know every detail about what is going on when I am not there. I remember having a few teachers that would of been better boot camp instructors than teachers. Well, of course the teacher gave me the oddest look and I had to come up with something quick so I just said, "Her crazy brother putting ideas into her head". I guess at least she knows that my children tell me everything.

No comments: