Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Girl's Night

Last night was a chance for me to enjoy talking and eating without saying " No, Stop it, please eat". In other words, it was Mom's Night Out. I got to hang out with all of my friends and enjoyed a peaceful night of sushi and ice cream. However before I left for dinner I realized my toes were seriously lacking some color, so I whipped out the nail polish and painted them leaving the nail polish on the counter. Well, when I came home and went to check on a sleeping Gracie, I realized she also got a little pampered. Her toes were nicely painted the exact color of mine. It seems like Eric is more wrapped around her little toe than her finger. Although this morning Ethan seemed a little left out. He told me he wanted blue polish but Dad told him No.


1 comment:

Autumn said...

Too cute! Adele loves having "pretty toes" too and we usually have matching nail polish. And my Eric has even painted her toes too! Having a girl is so much fun!!