Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Sunday, April 07, 2013

Fort Ashe Day III

It's spring break here so in keeping with tradition we had our Fort Ashe Day! The kids got in their dress up and "helped" me assemble the fort. We read books, played games, constructed crafts and lounged. It's still as much fun as I remember.  I should've taken a picture of the awesome horse I colored. The kids were fighting over it! Yup, I'm that kind of artist where my pictures are in high demand around here. HA!

 I wonder when that day will come when they annoyingly say, "Ughh, I think I'm to just going stay in my room instead." Thankfully that is still is a ways off (I hope) so we enjoyed playing today.  I was able to get a couple of pics and some video before my camera died. You would think the flashing red light would of been enough of a notice, but I tend to look past those things. Ooops!



Lunch time! Their choice, so pizza and fruit with dyed 7up!

I was trying to take a picture of just Eli, but it kills Lexie not to hover. 
I told her no which lead to this picture........

Can we say a bit too dramatic?! So I told her fine which lead to this picture........


and then finally to this picture!


When it comes to Eli, Lexie has the final word or the final open mouthed kiss.
Either one works!



I recorded the kids reading to me. Gracie was upset because she had to go last.


No comments: