Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Brotherly LOVE

Yesterday when I picked up Ethan from school he was really anxious about getting something out of his backpack. He runs straight up to Gracie and says "Gracie, I have a surprise for you. Were you a good girl today? Well, then you get to have this." He pulls out this picture from his backpack and hands it to Gracie. Gracie immediately starts oohing and aahing over it. "Thank you Ethan!!! It is soooo pretty". He then explains to us that it is a picture of Rapunzel from the new movie Tangled which also happens to be a HUGE favorite of Gracie's. Once she heard that, I thought she was going to bust with excitement. She just couldn't stop gushing over it and has kept it close by. Ever since she saw the movie she has been going non-stop about Rapunzel and has even made it a point to tell Eric and I that she will be her for Halloween. Anyways, I thought it was really cute how Ethan thought of his sister while at school. He is such a sweetie! I asked him why he choose blue for her hair and he replied with "I like blue so since I was drawing it, I wanted blue." Alrighty!!


1 comment:

vance's mama said...

aww how cute!