Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Monday, October 06, 2008

Halloween Tradition

Every Halloween we make these ghost by using footprints. Well this year was Ethan's third year and Gracie's first year. It is so funny looking at Ethan's feet now compared to when they were teeny tiny. They look so huge on paper. I try to find different ways to decorate them each year so this year I put them on a bone garland. Which by the way was a little time consuming to make but if you ask Eric he beat me at making it because it turned out to be a race in his head. I enjoy doing crafts at my own pace but as soon as he finished he jumped up and yelled "DONE" as if there was a referee there in our kitchen waiting to call out the winner. Yes Eric, you won at making a bone garland. Your prize is.......wait it is coming......DISHES!!!!!!



The kids in front of their footprint ghost


A cute picture of Miss Gracie

No comments: