Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Monday, June 30, 2008

No one likes a bragger

Lately I have incorporated running into my morning walks. I have never been a runner and would rather do an hour of aerobics than run. However, this is the only way I can work out with the kids and I have noticed a difference in my clothes since I have started working out which helps with the motivation to continue. There are a couple of other ladies who are also pushing their kids around too, so it does help that I am not doing it by myself. Well, Eric who is an avid runner and can basically work out when he chooses decided to join me this Sunday morning. Of course, “Mr. know it all” starts to correct me on my breathing and how I am running, when we get home I covered in sweat, my legs feel like they are going to fall off and I can’t breathe. He says that he didn’t even sweat because he is used to running more than 5 miles at a time. It was at that time I told him he was no longer allowed to come with me and that when he has given birth to two children which totally screws with your body then he can compare us. That is when my loving husband turns and says, “I thought we were both pregnant”. I won’t tell you what I said because it wasn’t nice. Show off!

No comments: