Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Thursday, April 17, 2008

End of the cardboard!

We are finally finished with unpacking! It felt like forever with these two but we finally did it. It was driving me crazy looking at all of the boxes. We also have been busy decorating our new house. Eric and I spent less time choosing our children's names than picking drapes and wall hangings. We both have different taste so trying to find a common ground was a little difficult. Thankfully, he left the dinning room up to me but everything else we both had to agree on. The poor sales lady must have went through tons of selections and I am sure she was happy to see us go. Ethan's room was done first because I wanted him to see how everything was going back to normal. Gracie's room was barely finished yesterday. She doesn't sleep in it because she is still in our room so it was on the low priority list. It was nice though to see her crib up with her cute bedding set. I sure do hope she likes pink, as much as I do. Eric still wants to paint some of the walls because the entire house has a tan/neutral color on it. We have some busy weekends ahead of us.

No comments: