Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Second time around

I was worried that with having two little ones to watch over that we weren't going to be able to keep up with the pictures. You know how it is where the oldest has a million pictures and then it just starts to dwindle down from there each time a new sibling arrives. Fortunately, we have been just as addicted at taking her picture as we were with Ethan. We have so many of her just sleeping or sitting with her brother. I only hope to keep up with my scrapbooking. Also, this time around sleep deprivation hasn't been too bad. Everybody kept telling me that going from one to two was going to be rough but in my opinion going from no kids to one kiddo seemed a lot harder. I think it will start to get difficult when she starts moving and they both are running in opposite directions. Here are so more pictures of our little ones.




Bath time

Ethan and Gracie taking a picture with Grandpa Jerry and Grandma Margie during their visit

No comments: