Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Wacky Weather

The weather in Ohio this fall has been so different from last fall. Around this time last year we had a couple days of being in the 20’s and there was even snow, however this week Eric and I have been wearing shorts and sandals with temps in the upper 70’s. I hope that means for a nice winter. Especially, since it may be our last here because Eric will be finding out next week where we may be moving after March graduation. We can’t wait, but I still have to say we may be assigned to Wright-Patt or we may move far a away. You never know what you are going to get. I have grown to like Ohio but I am just ready to try a new place and we desperately need to get out of base housing. Now that I think about it next year is going to be a busy year just from the start with Eric pinning on Captain, a new baby, Eric’s graduation and moving to a new place. All within the first 3 months, we so did not think this out!

No comments: