Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Monday, December 01, 2014

Elmer the Elf

We had our annual breakfast tradition to celebrate the return of our favorite elf; Elmer.
The kids LOVE our elf and I enjoy watching them have fun.  They're growing so fast and before we know it, this activity will no longer hold any interest for them, so I'm enjoying it while it last.  

I have noticed that it seems people either love or hate the Elf on the Shelf, and I completely understand if isn't for your family, but I love sharing this with my kiddos and it makes them happy. 
I think what makes it easier for our family is that like everything else in life, moderation is key. 
Will you ever see our Elmer make tiny elf doughnuts? Nope.  Will you see Elmer spend two minutes wrapping a TV?   Ugh, why the heck not?!  It's funny!   

When my kids are happy, I'm happy.   
That's all that matters. 







                          
They did a fantastic job decorating the tree! 

No comments: