Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Gobble Gobble!


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  Our good friends, the Torres Family, were nice enough to stop by and spend their Thanksgiving with us. Buy nice enough, I mean they unwilling relented to my guilt trips and stopped by on their way to visit family down south.  It was a short visit, but we enjoyed it nonetheless. They're moving all the way across the country, so we had to see them one last time before they moved. It was a lovely Thanksgiving, especially since we ate pretty much the entire time. 
We had the normal Thanksgiving feast and the leftovers were abundant. 

Just a tid bit- Lexie was born on the 23rd of December. The hospital released me on the 24th of December so I could spend Christmas with my babies. Seeing how we were dealing with a newborn baby in the NICU who was about to have surgery and I'm recovering from giving birth myself, Christmas dinner was going to be the nearest Chinese restaurant that was delivering.  Come Christmas Day, Amanda delivered half of their Christmas meal to us. Isn't that the sweetest thing you've ever heard! She said it would be a crime to eat take-out on Christmas Day.  It still makes me tear up when I think about it.
Great friends are hard to come by, but once you have them you try hard to never let them go. 

( ^^ That was one of my lines that I used on Amanda into coming to see me ;) ) 





1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have wonderful friends because you guys are wonderful people!! Your hair is on point, btw!! Looks amazing :) Big hugs to you guys!