Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Old Friends

This past weekend I had the honor of having two good friends over for a visit and to celebrate my birthday! Melissa and Kayla flew in on Thursday and were gone by Monday which means it was a fast trip, but we made sure to pack in as many activities as we could possibly do. We went sightseeing around D.C., had movie night, decorated my front porch, shopping at an insanely huge mall and I introduced them to the slightly addicting game Mexican Train Dominoes! They made me laugh the entire time and we talked/laughed for hours about our middle and high school years! 

Next month is going to be a whirlwind of craziness so their calming presence was greatly appreciated. Great times! 















1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was such a pleasure to spend time with you and your beautiful family!!! You and Erik are absolutely wonderful parents and an excellent example of what loving parents are supposed to look like! Kudos and hats off to the both of you. I hope you and the kiddos are ready for a yearly trip! Much love to all of you! I look forward to creating more memories with you guys :)