Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sweet Lexie


Her surgery has been scheduled for August 16th. The logical part of myself is happy that she will be getting this surgery but the mommy part is not ready to hand her over to them. I would rather we drive on by that hospital and never look back. The whole surgery just sounds horrible and I am really worried on how she will feel afterwards. Don't get me wrong, the doctor is really wonderful and comes highly recommended but she is still a doctor and not her mother.

She is such a mellow, happy baby. She doesn't give me the ugly face when I feed her veggies. She hardly whines or makes a fuss. Even when her physical therapist keeps making her do things she doesn't want to do. She has the cutest giggle and always wakes up with a smile on her face. I know this feeling will never ever go away but once again I think, it just isn't fair.

No comments: