Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Giddy Up!!

Today we went to a western themed indoor playground.
The kids had a lot of fun and as we were walking out, Ethan asks, "When we can go back again?"
We all thought it was a really cute place.

Yee Haw!

Gracie being Gracie
I tried to turn her the other way but she made it clear that I was wrong and she was right!

This thing was really cool and was a favorite among the kids....and ,yes, myself too.
It rotates as you climb up on the sides.

I love this picture because it shows how gravity is working against Gracie.
She ended up falling on her face,
but she got back in there and remembered what to do.

Faith, Ethan and Samantha

I want Eric to put a zip line in our backyard because this was so much fun and Ethan LOVED it!


Since Lexie is too small for the playground she ended up playing on the floor with Natalie.
As you can see she was getting hungry and Natalie must of been looking really good.
I love Natalie's face in this picture "I know this girl is not about to suck on my head"!

Yee Haw Cowgirl!


Gracie behind bars!!!
This picture would of been fitting 20 minutes later during one of her tantrums.

No comments: