Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Monday, May 10, 2010

Yo ho, the pirate's life for me!

On Friday, our playgroup friends came over for a pirate play date. We ate some pirate theme foods, played with pirate toys, hunted for treasure in the rice table and made a pirate eye scope craft. Everybody had a great time and we enjoyed some pretend play. Then on Saturday we got together with some good friends for a barbecue at the lake. I thought it was a little too chilly for swimming but Ethan and Gracie decided that I was wrong and took a dip anyway. You know kids, weather doesn't ever seem to faze them. Despite the chilly water they weren't too keen on getting out. However, once I saw their teeth shaking, I knew that they had enough. Then on Sunday, I enjoyed a wonderful Mother's day spending time with Eric and our three little creations and opening my gifts; which were classroom made and store bought. It was a great day that just went by way too fast.

Looking for Treasure

FUN Times!

We love crafts!

Ethan making his craft and what looks like a serious conversation.

Gracie in full concentration

I wish I could take credit for this delicious cupcakes but I can't




No comments: