Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Monday, August 25, 2008

"Homecoming for the State of Texas"

This weekend we went to the St. Louis Day Festival which is a really big event for some people around here and it has been dubbed "Homecoming for the Sate of Texas". We had some Alsatian sausage and barbecued beef plates. It was really good but the best part was the homemade chocolate cake. I indulged a little too much! They had kiddie rides and games as well as craft booths. To top it all off we got to see some people doing some clogging dance. It was quite interesting to watch. Ethan had a really great time and liked watching the dancers. Eric and I think Ethan is going to be a musical person because he enjoys all type of music, sings along to whatever I have playing and he loves to bop his head back and forth. He is always yelling at us to turn the music up louder. Which makes me feel old that I keep lowering it down and my two year old doesn't think it is loud enough.


Gracie hanging around

Fishing for a prize


We won!



Ethan enjoying his ride

Watching the dancers

No comments: