Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Lazy Weekend


The weather is too cold to enjoy the outside so we just lounged around all weekend. It was quite nice to enjoy the weekend instead of using it to get ahead. Besides being lazy we had a great dinner at a friend’s house on Saturday. They have a son who is the same age as Ethan, so they were able to play with each other. However, our son has assumed the role of being the bully, because he takes toys away and then crawls fast in the opposite direction to get away. We had to keep reminding him to be gentle because he loves to slap his hands on heads. I may say “gentle” a little too much because the other day Ethan was slapping Eric’s head and before I could say anything it sounded like Ethan was saying gentle. I thought that maybe I misheard him but Eric said he heard it too. He still didn’t stop hitting so I doubt he knows what it means. He must have associated it with hitting and has assumed that is what you call it. I may need to come up with a different way to get it across.




No comments: