Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Friday, May 11, 2018

Girl Scout Finale!

It hurts me to even type the title of this blog post because I love Girl Scouts, but Gracie has decided that she will be finishing her Girl Scout journey as a Junior.  It's harder for me because I see all the benefits that the Girl Scout organization provides each girl and watching them blossom and grow is half the fun.  Besides the educational aspect, they learn so much about social interaction, self awareness, and problem solving that I think is lacking among the younger generation.  Yes, all of that can be taught at home, but I think a leader can provide an unbiased (non parental) view point and cater to each girls' individual needs.  
Nonetheless,  I will get off my mini soap box and honor her wishes.  
Here are some pictures of the fun we had this year!  

















































No comments: