Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Saturday, November 25, 2017

Thanksgiving in South Dakota

If anyone has ever thought that I should become a full time blogger, this post should really convince you that I'm an embarrassment to the blogging world.   These next 4 pictures are the only pictures that I took all of Thanksgiving weekend and they're not even the best quality.  It's slightly embarrassing, but I have a really good excuse.  I was just so busy creating memories with our neighbors and our kiddos that I didn't reach for my phone or camera as much as one should.  There were 8 adults and 14 kids and since the weather was absolutely gorgeous, we stayed outside all day which was very memorable, but not a well documented Thanksgiving. ;) 



The day before Thanksgiving meal.  We're awesome like that.  
It was really windy so the kids took refuge in our cramped garage.  


Homemade Pumpkin Cinnamon rolls for Thanksgiving Breakfast


Kid Table 


Grown- up Table 



Eli's First Thanksgiving Handprint
He was so tiny and new. 

No comments: