Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Monday, November 06, 2017

Halloween '17




Ethan was V for Vendetta 


Gracie was a greek goddess 



Gracie and Eli were naughty prisoners 



Gracie requested that I dress up with her again this year and I couldn't resist.  
My favorite costume yet! 





Our neighborhood decided to hand out candy together.  It was the perfect assembly line for the kiddos. These ladies rock!  



One neighbor even brought over the yummiest Apple Cider ever.  I'm not even kidding. I totally asked for the recipe.  Just typing about this is making we want to go and make some. HA! 




A couple days before Halloween we had our annual scary movie night.  
We watched Gremlins and ate ourselves silly.
It's technically a Christmas Movie, but oh well.  




Gracie's school hosted a BOO BINGO, so her and I escaped our scary house for a little scary time with her classmates.  She, of course, won one game and looked adorable accepting her prize.  





I was this close to black out!  Darn it. 




Gracie and the ever adorable Landry twins. 

No comments: