Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Sunday, June 05, 2016

Brownie 2

Gracie has completed her 1st year as a Brownie! 

She loves being in Girl Scouts and has mentioned that her goal is junior level.  Talk about being spoiled this year because this group was amazing!  Our future troop leaders have a lot to live up to because I've never seen troop leaders so organized and engaged.  I love how much she learns and how much the friendships of her fellow girl scouts mean to her.  When she comes home and tells me about the troops goals and their current progress and what they have done to make the world a better place, my heart feels happy.  

Once again, I'm grateful for the village that comes through in helping me 
shape her into the beautiful and caring young lady that I know she is.  






No comments: