Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Monday, June 06, 2016

ACSC Graduation and Ball


Our time in Alabama flew by and I honestly think it's because we were having so much fun.  Don't get me wrong, Eric was busy the whole year reading books and writing papers, but we were very fortunate that we got to see him for breakfast and dinner every single day and that he had weekends off.   It was a big difference compared to our time in D.C. when we rarely saw him at all.   On top of all the family time, we were blessed to meet so many wonderful military families.

  I'm grateful for the friends that I make at each base.  Whether they are military or not, we're doing the same thing and that is supporting our spouse, loving our children and being there to support each other on this crazy ride.  My personal goal is to always surround myself with positive and uplifting women, who can also be real and these gals were just the right fit.  Military life is truly what you make of it and I like to think that I really make the most of it.  Plus it helps when you have a great group cheering you on! 

After that short but fun year, Eric graduated with his second Master's Degree from Air Command and Staff College!   Eric makes things look easy,  but I know he's a hard worker and it's well deserved!   







One last drink as a class! 



A few of the gals that made my time in Alabama special. 







ACSC Graduation Ball

Like any respectable college, when you graduate, you party hard!  
That's just what we did.  





















No comments: