Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Monday, April 25, 2016

Camping with the Girl Scouts

Gracie and I joined our Girl Scout Family for one fabulous night of camping!  

I'm not joking, it really was a lot of fun! 
I have no problem saying that I'm usually the first one to dismiss any ideas that involve tents, but I didn't mind it one bit.  

We had a great time making crafts, hanging out by the lake, cooking walking tacos and devouring smore's.  Gracie called it our "Girls Trip" and she enjoyed every bit of it.  Of course, she was the first one to pass out by the fire at 8 o'clock, but she fully accepts the fact that she can't hang.  She always says, "You know I'm not going to stay up past my bedtime. I love sleep!" 

My concern with tent camping is that it's uncomfortable and cold, but I was very surprised that wasn't the case.  We were very warm and comfortable.  I may have been to hasty to cross of tent camping.  I think we will give it a try once Eli gets out of the toddler stage.  










No comments: