Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Life in Between




Star Wars Episode 7 release night for this straight A student! 
Popcorn, coke, and 3D glasses made it an even sweeter night.


I heart him! 


Gracie drew this in 5 minutes after dinner one night. 
I especially love the shadowing. 


12th Anniversary Dinner!


Sheriff Eli is the name! 


100th Day of school celebration 


Girl Scout Hustling.   
What you need?  Thin Mints, Samoas, Trefoils..we got it. 



Field trip with my Gracie Goose to watch a Cinderella Play.


Longer hair means less time doing hair.  
I like big buns and I can not lie.  


AUM military appreciation night.  
AUM was a fantastic host. 
Chick-Fil-A for dinner, bag full of AUM goodies and we got to watch a basketball game.  


Super Bowl L 
We don't miss around when it comes to food and football.  
Each kid picked their favorite dish and that's what I made. 
It was a night of favorites! 


Sometimes I ask God if I can have a do-over and come back as Gracie.  
This chick is pretty freaking awesome. 


I got to accompany Lexie and her classmates to the pet store!  Watching a handful of puppies and special friends has to be the equivalent to watching an explosion of rainbows and unicorns. 
It was that memorable! 


Got this keepsake in the mail the other day.  It was taken on Eric's last day of work in D.C. 
I didn't realize it that day, but I'm totally digging the coordinating outfits. 


Cast is finally off, but the question is, has he learned his limits? 
Dun-Dun-Duuuuun! 


Counting down the days until our next Disney adventure! 
Even if we had no children, I would still make this for myself. 
Vacations are awesome! 


No comments: