Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Ringing in the New Year in New Mexico


I flew home for a super quick visit to celebrate my niece's 15th birthday.  While everyone was in town, we made sure to take a few family pictures.  I had a great time catching up with my family and friends, and watching my niece dance at her Quinceanera! 


Julian, Stephanie, Dad, Jenny and me. 


Dad with his family


Grandkids (minus 3) with Grandma Mary Lou 


Grandpa Abel with grandkids (minus 3) 


Grandpa Abel, my Dad Abel, and me. 


My nephews 


My brother Julian and his awesome girlfriend Bree. 


My friend Kayla who I have known since middle school


I can't wait to stand by this chick as she marries her love just like she stood by my side 12 years ago. 


My dad and I ringing in the New Year 


Me, my mom, and my sister


My mom and dad ringing in the New Year



My niece Annalicia and my nephew Trevin. 







                                                   
           


My nephew, Joseph and I.  
He was being such a trooper while everyone was running around him. 




My amazing grandmother, Maria.  
I owe so much of who I am to her. 


No comments: