Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Friday, December 18, 2015

Creating Christmas Cheer


Seeing how our Elf was busy moving every night and the fact that we were busy doing our advent calendar every day,  I barely had time or even the mind to remember to take pictures.  

So what you see on this post is pretty much what I captured.     
I have a feeling 2016 will be my year...or at least I hope.  ;) 


Making a craft at a Christmas Party


Experiencing a real nativity scene.  


Making a snow globe


Making a snowy landscape seeing how an outside snow man wasn't going to happen here in AL. 






Ready for the Christmas Parade 


Leaving a treat for the mailman.





We invited our good friends, Jeremiah and Annalise, over for some holiday fun.  The kids watched movies and had sleepover.   In the morning we had a Rudolf breakfast and made sugar cookies, which we later delivered to our local firehouse.  








No comments: