Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Monday, October 20, 2014

Giggles and The Dark Side


**Disclaimer** 
Regarding the last video.. I didn't expect that ride to look that intense.  Eric showed me the video afterward and said the wind makes it look ten times worse, but this momma's heart jumped up into my throat.   Lexie met the height requirements and we try let her lead us on what she can handle.
From the video, you can see she absolutely loved it, so I didn't freak out too much. 
Plus, the way she throws herself around on the trampoline, I shouldn't expect any less.  



           Ethan absolutely LOVED fighting the Dark Side and I know he will remember this forever. 
                       Be sure to read the hilarious commentary that first appears on the screen. 
                                                        Courtesy of Eric, of course! 
 

No comments: