Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Saturday, June 02, 2012

Last day of school!

Yesterday was the last day of school for Ethan and Gracie!
I don't know who was more excited, me or the kids?! 
I enjoyed turning my alarm clock off that day knowing it would be
 awhile before I would have to use it again.


The kids made little treats for their classmates. Owl Miss You! 

Ethan and Miss. Gomez! 
I am VERY happy with how wonderful this school year has turned out and I owe it all to his teacher! 
She made it a fantastic first year for him!

This was waiting for them when they got home from school! 
After pictures they ran right through it!







This video is of Ethan's class singing a song to us for their award ceremony.
Ethan is all the way in the back.

Sorry, but the video is shaky!
Lexie would not stop trying to climb on me so I was busy trying to contain her.

No comments: