Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Buddy Bracelet


I was starting to feel bad that I was making all of these adorable items for Gracie and Lexie but not Ethan. Of course Ethan has never said anything to the effect of being left out, but as soon as I asked him if he wanted me to make him something, his face lit up. I saw this bracelet that could easily be unisex. I thought it would be cool that he and I could wear them both because we are buddies! Eric thinks they are a little too girly. Which means the next time I see a big, burly biker whose hair is braided, I am going to ask him to explain to my hubby that braids are not just for girls. Then I will gladly point Eric out!



Incredibly Easy Bracelet Link

Very happy to report that one bracelet only me cost me about $0.85 cents to make. I already owned the snaps and snap tool! I think I am going to make others that are different colors.

1 comment:

designfirm said...

Lovely family. Kids are very cute.......