Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Unexpected Visit..but the best kind!

This weekend my parents; Grandpa Jerry and Grandma Margie surprised us with a visit. I knew they were going on a mini vacation and were going to be riding on the bike but I was told it was going to be northern New Mexico and not southern Texas. It was so great to see them and it seemed like they brought relaxation with them because it gave us a chance to stop worrying about the upcoming surgery. My mom treated me to a wonderful massage and later that night the grandparents took over the kiddos so that Eric and I could escape for an evening away. Thanks Grandma and Papo!!



Ethan looking too comfortable on the bike. I hope he doesn't get any ideas!

Gracie didn't want to have a thing to do with the bike.
She wouldn't even stand by it for a picture.

No comments: