Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Friday, December 05, 2008

Gracie's new found independence

Gracie has finally grasped that she is more than capable to move herself without mommy's help. Since her learning to crawl she has been causing a damper in Ethan's world. He is realizing that if she sees a toy that he is playing with, she will go and try to take it from him. All I hear is "Ughh Gracciiieee" I tell him if you want to keep the toy, you better go and hide. So basically Ethan has been trying to stay clear of her. Although he does get excited to see her crawl and will start yelling for me to come and watch her show off her new skill.

Today we had our Playgroup Christmas Party and everyone brought their favorite holiday treat as well as an ornament to exchange. Our plan was to get the kids all sugared up and just let them run lose. It worked till we were ready to go home and everyone had gotten into a bad mood. Ethan was begging for one more cookie like a little cookie addict but I knew he had enough. Tomorrow we have another Christmas Party with the spouses club so hopefully I can get my little cookie monster to not go overboard.




No comments: