Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Christmas Party

Here are the pictures from the Christmas Party. We had a lot of fun and came home with homemade ornaments and presents from Santa. It was nice to sit and relax from all the Christmas bustle that we have going on. I finally got our Christmas cards in the mail after two trips to get more stamps, I know we still have more gift shopping to do and finally just getting ready for our trip back home. I am so excited to see our family and hopefully we will all survive the drive. I am keeping my fingers crossed!


Telling Santa what they want for Christmas

Ethan showing off his ornament


Hard at work

No this is not at the party but I threw it in for the heck of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I am getting is a card, you know you want to send me a Christmas letter. HAHAHA! I know you really love them.
Jenny