Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Monday, November 24, 2008

F for Originality

Yesterday Eric, Gracie and I were playing when we noticed Ethan had mysteriously disappeared. Normally, he will tell us when he is going to play in his room so I started calling out to him. Then not a second later this is what we hear, "OHH WOW, OH WOW, GEO TRACKS, AND BALLS........."

Eric: Crap Dest, he got into the closet. (Where we stashed our Christmas presents)
Destiny: Ethan JETT!!!!!
Ethan: Mom, look at all of these presents!!!!

I put everything back into the closet and took him aside because he was already balling his eyes out.

Destiny: Ethan, Christmas is coming and Santa still needs to wrap those presents. Do you want to play with those presents.

Ethan: Yes.

Destiny: Well, then you will need to not go back in there again or Santa will take all those toys back to the store. You have to wait until Christmas to open them up.

Ethan: Yeah, Santa is coming any minute. ( I tried correcting that 'to any day' but he still keeps saying any minute)

I ask myself why in the world did I hide the presents in the closet when that is the exact place my parents hid our presents. Whenever Gracie starts acting up Ethan reminds her that her presents will be taken back to the store if she keeps it up. Then proceeds to tell her what toys she has in closet as if she understands him.

By the way, I am allowing comments now. I took them down about a year ago and never got to putting them back. I just barely realized it, shows you how much I pay attention.

No comments: