Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Sunday, July 27, 2008

More family visits

July seems to have been a month of visitors because we have just had to say goodbye to some more family. Of course their visit went by quick but we had fun and I know Ethan and Gracie enjoyed being spoiled. Eric’s parents and his brother drove up for a week and probably left more exhausted than when they showed up. While they were here we went to the Alamo, San Antonio Zoo, visited the quaint town of New Braunfels and saw more scary movies than I have wanted to see in my lifetime (Thanks, David). However Eric, Ethan and I got to go see Space Chimps. It was Ethan’s first time seeing a movie on the big screen and he was all wide eyed due to the huge screen. He liked the movie and he was so funny laughing at all the funny parts. When the previews started he had his hands over his ears telling me “It is too loud Mom” but I explained that it was supposed to be that loud and he got over it once the movie started. He seemed to enjoy himself and his own special date with us but I am sure the big box of gummy bears was his favorite. It was a great visit and we hope too see them soon. I think we still have more visitors coming this summer but we will just have to wait and see.

Ethan at the zoo

Train ride in New Braunfels with Grandparents and Uncle Dave

Gracie Playing

Ethan, Grandpa Dan and Grandma Teresa at the Alamo Garden

Ethan in Front of the Alamo

Sitting on a canon

Now that Gracie can roll onto her stomach she seems happier to be on her stomach.

No comments: