Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Get Moving

Now that we are getting close to being about a month away from welcoming our little girl into the world, I am pleading for this month to go super fast because I am so exhausted and can’t move the way I want to move. Ethan has had enough and gets impatient with me on not being able to do everything I used to do with him. Poor little guy will say, “Mom, come play mom” repeatedly. However, after 20 minutes on the floor, my back is killing me and I get so uncomfortable that I need to get up and move. Thankfully, Eric has been very good about jumping in and helping me but I really wish I had more energy and mobility to keep up with him. For instance, when he wants me to read to him, he will bring a book over and take his usually place in my lap. However, with my belly in the way he can’t sit still because he is constantly trying to push my belly in with his body. He gives me this look like, What is your problem, Mom? I just wish I had more energy to keep up with him. I really want things to stay the same way because once she does come along; I don’t want him to freak out and think that he his being pushed aside. I hope that once Eric finishes his thesis, which is supposed to be within the next couple of days, we can all just have a relaxing month before she is born. Eric and I were mentioning that we were ready for another cruise. I need another vacation!

No comments: