Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Fall has arrived

Fall has to be one of my favorite seasons of year beside summer because the weather is so wonderful and you can practically stay outside all day without feeling overheated. However, once fall leaves us, cold dead winter arrives. That being said, we are going to try to get in the last bit of summer by going on our first family vacation to the Caribbean. We are so excited and just cannot wait to lounge on the beach. I could really care less about shopping; this trip is just for rest and relaxation. I am sure Ethan will have fun because he will be in one huge sandbox. We will post pictures of our adventure when we get back.

One holiday that I am really looking forward to is Halloween. Ethan was too young the last time to enjoy the holiday so we just passed out candy. This year I can’t wait for him to be trick-treating around the neighborhood. We need to work on the phrase trick or treat though. He has please and thank you down so we may need to resort to those during desperate measures. I think this is one of the only times of the year where you get to go overboard and gorge yourself without feeling bad. I know I will be because that happens to be one of the perks of having a kid who really does not dig chocolate all that much. I can’t wait!

No comments: