Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Tuesday, April 03, 2018

Cabin Camping for Easter

To celebrate our last holiday in South Dakota we opted to drive a little past Deadwood, my favorite small town in SD, to stay in a cabin for the weekend.  It was picturesque, cozy and quaint!  We loved relaxing in the middle of a forest watching the snow come down and having no task to accomplish or  activity to go to.  We explored and hunted for Easter eggs in the forest and roasted s'mores over the fire pit.  It was a very peaceful and calm weekend..well despite a cabin full of children, so it was calm and peaceful with a little bit of chaos thrown in.  The typical Ashe weekend.  ;)   

Also I think our kiddos have become too acclimated to SD because despite me packing snow pants and snow gloves, I couldn't keep them in them.  


Eli still LOVES Steve Harvey.



























iPhone Pictures 



My sitter helped the kids make Easter Eggs before our trip and I couldn't be more grateful for her.  



Kids room at the cabin! 


Snap shots around Deadwood. 



We came home to treats from the Easter Bunny and a Easter package from Grandma Margie! 



No comments: