Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Saturday, May 06, 2017

Meet me in MIAMI!


If you ever want my attention and love, speak those 4 little words to me and you shall have it.  Miami makes my heart skip a beat and I love everything about it.  Yes, even the humidity and the bugs!  When my sweet friends suggested that Miami be our next girl's trip, I tried to keep my cool even though I was jumping up and down inside.  The warm weather, the food, the shopping, the beach and did I mention the yummy, delicious, make you moan out loud FOOD?!!   I don't understand how people can NOT like it?  Miami speaks my love language and I was grateful that I got to experience it with the sweetest gals around.  Of course, I took an outrageous number of pictures.  


We were all able to work in an extra day, so we drove down to Key West to start our vacation! 


                                 










                  






Ernest Hemingway House 





This is me appreciating the sun that South Dakota has denied me all winter long! 







Key Lime Pie is a must! 













Beach days are the best days!!! 






















Wynwood Walls 







































Millionaire Row Boat Tour 













I loved every single second of it.  
Until next year! 



1 comment:

James E Lutz said...

Good post. This is a very nice blog that i will definitively come back to more times this year. Thanks for informative post. office furniture Miami