Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

New base, new victims..err..I mean friends!

Our new neighbors rock! They introduced themselves the first day we got here and have welcomed us with open arms.  I'm talking like we were long last family members.  They've certainly set the bar high for our future neighbors.  Our children became instant friends with theirs and my tribe has certainly grown.  I think this new village of mine is going to make the next two years pretty awesome.  Hopefully they are ready for our family and all of our quirks! 

I couldn't think of a better way to say thank you to them and get the kids excited for school, than to throw a back to school party.  Yup, another party under my belt and I freakin' love it! 

There's nothing better than surrounding yourself with sweet friends and celebrating life! 











Driveway Dance Party!!! 

No comments: