Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Mommy & Son Date

The T-ball league that Ethan plays with was invited to a day out with our local minor league team, The San Antonio Missions. We got there about 2 hours before the game started for a clinic that was hosted by the actual players. We went from station to station learning about each position and what tips they use to help the team succeed. I thought it was really cool how they all took time out of their day to show our kiddos a thing or two. Although, they needed to speak up during their clinics but I think everyone talks to low anyways :P. After the clinic we all proceeded to our seats to watch the game. However, I think the highlight for Ethan was the food! He relished the fact that he got to eat nachos for dinner. Ethan is horribly addicted to blue I-CEE's so that was a must have item as well. It was a really good time and I enjoyed having my little guy all to myself!



Clinics

Ethan is the number 8
Shaking the outfielders hand

Learning how to dive for a ball.

Crazy Addict!

Sitting with his buddies

You gotta be a man to play baseball for a living, but you gotta have a lot of little boy in you, too. ~Roy Campanella

No comments: